These are sometime referred to as u-channel shutters – because of the shape of the space they sit in. They’re fixed in place, rather than sliding or folding like the other styles of exterior shutters. Fixed exterior shutters have easy-to-adjust tilt blades, allowing you to decide how much sun shade and privacy you want.
They are ideal for veranda and deck areas where you may want privacy from the neighbours or road traffic, but still be able to see out.
- ideal for residential or commercial premises
- available in powder coated aluminum with mainly stainless-steel components
- weather proof construction won’t rust
- manual opening and closing enables partial closure – you decide how much light or privacy you need
- privacy protection – blades tilt as much or as little as you want
- weather protection – guard against the wind and rain