Tracked bi-fold shutters work well for large windows, large bi-fold doors, French doors or ranch slider doors.
There is almost no limit on size – they can be made up to 12 metres wide. Because they bi-fold in a zig zag, you can open them up fully and take advantage of the full width of your door or window.
- bi-fold shutters accordion fold together, then fold flat
- running along a track at the top and bottom, weight and size is not an issue
- available in up to 12 metres total width
- available in wood or PVC
- wooden interior shutters are available in 14 standard colours (7 wood stains plus 7 paint colours), with customised colour matching available
- PVC interior shutters are available in 2 standard colours, with customised colour matching available (non-toxic plastic and water-based paint)
- ideal for residential or office use
- 20-year warranty
If you’re considering renovating to give your home a bit of an update, but don’t quite have the budget for it yet, simply adding interior shutters is a great way to modernise your home without spending too much.
The many benefits of interior shutters:
Simple to use – open and close with smooth operating fixtures and hinges
Easy to clean – PVC and wood options require just a simple wipe with a duster or a damp cloth
Versatile look – they come in a range of colours and materials, and instantly modernise the décor of any room
Light control – with shutters you have greater control over how much light or sunshine you let in to the room at different times of the day, while also creating greater darkness at night
Allergy friendly – idea for homes where allergies to dust or mould are an issue, as they’re easier to keep dry and clean than curtains
Space saving – fighting up against the window, shutters require less space than curtains and open up a room, making it feel bigger and brighter